Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cape Town & Wine region (South Africa)

This trip was full of experiences and learning and here comes the next. When we left Vic Falls, the first flight was to Johannesburg and then we had to change to Mango flight - a local budget airline. I had  bought the tickets online so we went to the counter to check the luggage after we had checked-in online in Vic Falls. I was asked to show the credit card I paid the tickets with but it appeared that I paid by Amex and I didn't have the card with me.. The result was that I had to pay again for the tickets, get a reimbursement code and phone number and hope that I'll be able to contact Mango and get the close to 200$. (I succeeded to reach Mango a week after I came back and they promised to reimburse me, but I'll believe when I see the money in my credit card statement).
Anyway... we got on the plane,arrived in cold and rainy Cape and had to go and take tha car. A reminder or info... South African traffic is the British way meaning right side traffic. On the top, it was already dark and we were stressed-out.







No comments:

Post a Comment