After our visit to the Osaka castle, considering that the weather was really good, we decided to check Kobe and it was a good decision! Kobe is a great city on the ocean, bright, clean, the environment is different than all other cities, I’ve seen here so far.
A boat trip is definitely a good choice and you are relaxing on the water for almost an hour. A shopping area at the port is a dangerous place, or it was for me since I bought a cheap ring, earrings, a cute black purse and shoes. Since I mention the shoes – the sizes are M and L and it is difficult to find I guess, well, apparently, I got size L and I hope that they will be comfortable!
There were some weird people at the port, waving with huge plastic hands to some ships, then bowed and wet away.. weirdness weirdness.. makes you laugh.
The Chinatown of Kobe is quite famous, so we had dinner in a small place which was Ok I would say.
And this is how it was – gorgeous walk and view to the ocean and some peaceful time.

No comments:
Post a Comment