The sofa, which I ordered and bought on July 14, 2009, was delivered around 7AM this week (on Oct 29, 2009) - what else can you want from the life :) It is soo ironic, that I, a person who hates to wait and hates to get up early in the morning, ended up in a country where you have to wait for almost everything (not that much for health care though but it has a price as we know) and where the deliveries are often early morning.
The celebration of Halloween in Basel was quite interesting - most bars were overcrowded but it was fun!!!
Jazz clubs - the entrance fees here in Basel are quite "attractive" - but hey, you have them (and you can even listen the concerts online via LiveStream).
And Bryan Adams's concert in Luzern is fully sold with prices at the black market around CHF1000... next time should be faster!
oh, yeah, and I lost the gloves that I bought like 2 weeks ago and wore max 3 times.. and to make it even worse - don't know where and when!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment