Had a nice dinner somewhere on the cute and attractive Bounaparte street and took the subway back to the hotel. Well.. the subway is worse than many of the subway systems I have experience with in terms of cleanliness and friendliness but hey, we have to value higher the life I guess :)
The next day was hot so walking around for a full day was quite exhausting. The castle (I suppose that the free entrance is an explanation of its status :) ), the cathedral (going to the top costs 8euro, you could be taken to the top alone and left there under the burning sun, аt 30C lunch time hoho), some museums were close around lunch time but the rest was OK.
The trams in Milan are old and cure and weird ones but it is what it is :)
And the experience that probably tops it all - tasting the most expensive tiramisu I've even had - 14euro: it was in a place in Galleria Vitorrio Emanuele II, in the form of a flower and yes, it was good (thanks God!)
The train from Milan was a remarkable one and the views from the windows were breathtaking.
Bottom line - a nice place but avoid hot days :)

No comments:
Post a Comment