I should mention, that the drivers here are quite disrespectful... A pedestrian is like a burden and you should not step on the road and when you cross a street, better run because if someone is turning , he should not be bothered to slow down and let you cross... I won't say my real thoughts because have to appologise for my French after that.
Walking around is nice, the days are very long (I wasn't aware how north it is and the night, dark night I mean is only between 11 and 4 or so!).
Studying in an international group (mainly from the middle East and and SEA) gives you the opportunity to learn something new every day. I should admit, that although the men are majority, they are more gentlemen like and respectful than many in Switzerland. A saying I learned today was quire interesting. People in the Arab world say that Egyptians write, Lebanese print and Iraqi read. Apparently, the Iraqi are some of the most educated and intelligent people in the Arab world and they are not all terrorists!
I found a few nice restaurants (All Bar One, Mediterranean, which serves great mozzarella!).But I prefer to have more time to visit the museums and walk outside under better weather conditions - it is really depressing with this rain and grey sky all the time! I prefer -20C, for real!
cheers!
Walking around is nice, the days are very long (I wasn't aware how north it is and the night, dark night I mean is only between 11 and 4 or so!).
I found a few nice restaurants (All Bar One, Mediterranean, which serves great mozzarella!).But I prefer to have more time to visit the museums and walk outside under better weather conditions - it is really depressing with this rain and grey sky all the time! I prefer -20C, for real!
cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment